Jesper Brunholm wrote:

>Larry Winfrey wrote:
>

>>Once I get all the bugs worked out of the css I am going to get rid of a
>>ton of the rules.  Just want to make sure things are working before I do
>>that.
>>

>I am afraid that it's a dangerous approach, you will have a hard time
>deciding what covers which effects in those style sheets as far as I can
>see, but perhaps you have seen a pattern that I cannot spot with my
>brief look through...

I just wanted to chime in here and second what Jesper is saying.  I
recommend you take out the extraneous styles now.  If you take them out
after everything is working, you'll most likely break everything again
and have to go through the debugging and rebuilding process once more.
Spare yourself the pain and get rid of the junk now.

My two cents,
Zoe

--
Zoe M. Gillenwater