> I have used css for the first time to rebuild my church's
> site, and love it.
> I would like to include a Flash header on the homepage, but
> switch to a
> standard gif header for viewers with slow connections.  I was
> hoping that
> there is a way to maybe have two "includes", and use one or
> the other - but
> first I need some kind of 'conditional switch' or 'logic switch'.

UFO is your friend. Bobby VanDerSluis' Unobtrusive Flash Objects 2.0 can be
used to serve up normal content in the place of Flash content via a little
JavaScripting. If JS or Flash is not available, then it defaults to showing
whatever normal content you want.

http://www.bobbyvandersluis.com/ufo/

Probably straying off-topic here.

Regards,