-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jesse Skinner
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 1:09 PM
To: brushstreet-Duke
Cc: css discuss
Subject: Re: [css-d] Flash or No Flash switch?

Hey "Duke",

That's a really interesting question, although off topic for this
mailing list. You got me thinking and experimenting, and I've come up
with a solution to detect a visitor's speed just using JavaScript. I
wrote about it on my blog:

http://www.thefutureoftheweb.com/blog/2005/12/javascript-speed-detection

Good luck! Let me know how it goes,

Jesse Skinner