I'm working on my new web using FireFox as a tool to design my CSS.
Currently IE is broken (steps) and will be worked on later.  For now,
I need to figure out a way to automatically fit the menu list into the
remaining width (on right side).  The content in that list will change
and would like for it to fit every time when content is changed.  I
tried % to no avail. When I set border-bottom to same width (.6em) for
both #header p a and ul#menulist li a and when increased or decreased
the text in firefox, they didn't match up.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Here is the link with embedded CSS:

http://www.geocities.com/theksskoder/css_question.htm

Thanks,