On 12/15/05, MocaLoca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am fresh trying to start creating clean standard sites and I always have
> trouble with sticky menus. I mean the down state that sticks on the next
> page clicked.

If you mean menus that have the link to the current page styled
differently, that has to be done server side. You can style the
appearance with CSS, but server side techniques to differentiate the
"current" link from the others is not on topic for this list.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com