I thought I was ready to call the client- until I had "one last look" in
IE6.

The page in question-
        http://65.247.192.64/lookingglass/index.html
With style sheet-
        http://65.247.192.64/lookingglass/images/style.css

The page validates and the css has no errors (just a few warnings about
colors)

The problem is that on the index page, the background displays but
doesn't repeat in IE6. On the other pages the background repeats the
entire length of the page. The problem seems related to the image that
is right floated. If I float it left, the background repeats. If I don't
float the image, or remove it, the background repeats. Two of the other
pages have images that are floated, but no problem with the background.

I've tried all of the usual tricks and spent a couple of hours with
Google and the Wiki's and haven't found an answer.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could offer a clue as to what the cause of
the problem is.

Thanks,
George

--