Nice try.

BTW: I didn't mention your site anywhere. I don't have a clue what
that's all about since I haven't seen it. I wrote that your solution,
presented in the form of one page, is "weak by design", and I haven't
seen any reason to back down from that "claim".

My site, however, _is_ weak all over :-) because there are at least 100
competing, old, designs there, which is why it is due for an update.
That happens once every two years or so, regardless of the state of the
designs, because I don't like to have outdated content archived on the web.

There are more than 500 pages on my site, and it does take a bit of time
to clear up since content must be evaluated, updated and/or deleted. CSS
doesn't help much there. The page/section you mentioned won't survive at
all, because both content and solutions have been outdated for a long
time now. A few ideas *might* survive - that's all.

OTOH: I don't have any CSS problems that I know of, so I probably won't
bother the list.
---

Great minds have launched worse solutions than the one you have borrowed
your ideas from. It is an old idea, and I think I have already presented
a better solution and linked to an example.

Whether my claim that Roger's solution is the better of the two, is
false or not, can be debated to death without reaching consensus. The
example is very much on line, and can be evaluated by everyone. I don't
think Roger will mind a few extra visits, although he will probably
focus on more important issues for the next couple of weeks.
---

Now, if you have a problem with your design(s) anywhere, then you may
start a new thread and go ahead. This thread has gone into a repetitive
mode, and should end.

I just left.

regards
        Georg