Hi folks,

I recently redesigned my site, and for some reason my two main
columns aren't aligning properly in IE.  Anyone know a good fix for
this?  The problem is in two places:
http://policytree.org/
and
http://policytree.org/tree.php?root=924

I can't figure it out; any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, on that second link, I'd like to make the image iframe resize
automatically when the user resizes their browser window.  I've
played with percentages, but couldn't get something that looked okay
in a smaller browser window and worked across different browsers.  If
anyone has any ideas, like whatever google maps does, I'd love to
hear them.

Thanks,

Andrew