Spike,

On Dec 22, 2005, at 7:56 AM, Spike Spencer wrote:

> Due to privacy issues I'm unfortunately not able to share the site
> with you,
> but I can show you a screenshot (off-list).
>
> The columns look like this:
>
> |--------------| ANNOYING GAP HERE

This may need a real page to diagnose.  Is there any way you can make
a test case, or take a copy of the page and strip out the sensitive
info?  This could be content sticking out of col1, or it could be
something in the content above cols 2 and 3 whose margin is touching.

Roger,

Roger Roelofs
[EMAIL PROTECTED]