D Ross wrote:
> This guy used to have an amazing myspace page but it appears they
> deleted it for some reason...

They deleted it because he removed the ads from display.  That's the big
thing in myspace terms of service.  You can do anything you want to your
design, but you cannot cover up the ads.

> I saw it before they did and was in awe
> that he could make all that table junk look like what he had it to. I
> checked out his code and he had used display: none and replaced table
> cells with divs and just replaced the content into the divs.

yup, thats the easy way to do it...

> Here's his site and about halfway down is a screenshot of what it looked
> like.

> http://www.timbenzinger.com/

That's very nice, but again, it breaks the TOS, so it was rightfully
deleted.  Perhaps they should have simply warned him to put the ads back
in instead of just deleting it?   I don't know...

But, this is starting to get seriously off-topic.