Thank you to all who commented. This site is one of our templated sites from
our "Infosites" group. They use the same code/CSS for all their sites, but
something was disturbed with this new one. The issues about font
size/zooming are something that I will have to investigate with our other
sites in this category and talk to their design team about. (The designer of
this particular site is on vacation so I was left with trying to help them
with this.) I will try the fixes tomorrow and post back my results. Thank
you again for all the help.

--
Jonathan Berry, M.A.
IT Consultant

This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. ?? 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.
This information is confidential information and is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited.