-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ivan Bell
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:07 PM
To: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: [css-d] Site Check

Hello Everybody,
My First post.
I am a learning newbie
I am rewriting my site in css the home page is now complete at
http://www.ivanstestsite.co.uk/index2.html
my external css styles are at
http://www.ivanstestsite.co.uk/CssFiles/oldglossopstylesheet.css
http://www.ivanstestsite.co.uk/CssFiles/oldglossophorizontalmenu1.css
http://www.ivanstestsite.co.uk/CssFiles/oldglossopvertmenu.css
Everything seems OK in firefox but the horizontal menu does not act as well
as I would like in ie6.
Any hints or comments would be very welcome.
Also any results in any other browsers would help
Cheers
Ivan
www.old-glossop.com