I'm trying to figure out the best way to layout this page, of course not
using tables to line up the pricing in one column with services in the
previous column, and yet think ahead for the future of their shopping
cart, such as an "add to", or "go to" button possibly in 3rd and 4rth
columns. Anyone have some bright ideas? It obviously can't be an ID
since it will get used multiple times in pages.

I'm thinking possibly this can extend to the thumb nail images within
other aspects of the shopping cart, such as a thumbnails replacing the
"services" (as mentioned above) and yet be within a category (like gift
item - candles) and have a name below it with 2 -3 words at most.

http://videointegrations.com/serenity/high_brow_wax.html

Thanks ahead!
-scott