Thanks for the feedback.-- That's interesting.  It's working on all
three browsers on the Mac, including Opera.  No fuchsia.  Does IE Win
just do nothing with it?  Is there any clear way in which it breaks
in WIE?

I must say I don't understand the code either.  I started to parse
out the php and it seemed like a kind of hybrid of procedural and
object oriented code.  It is probably php4, which only partially
implemented objects.

I guess it's not much use if it doesn't work on Windows (I presume
that is the platform you are on).  I will look at it some more and
see if I can identify any known IE Windows issues.  There are hovers,
but they are all related to links, which is something i think
Microsoft understands.

There are two things I try to give as little support to as possible:
Microsoft and George Bush.  Unfortunately, there are still a lot of
unrepentant sinners in the world.

Some day . . .

--Kenoli

On Dec 27, 2005, at 4:11 PM, David Laakso wrote:

> Kenoli Oleari wrote:
>
>> Some of you may be interested in the following page:
>> http://www.longrange.org/nav_test/page_1.php
>> --Kenoli
>>
> IE does not understand it. Opera thinks the page is fuchsia. And
> for once, I think I'll side with IE-- as I do not understand it,
> either.
> Best,
> ~david Laakso

Kenoli Oleari