Stuart King wrote:
> In firefox / safari (mac) the footer id will not drop below the c
> right div, while on ie windows it is perfect. Please help.

> http://www.1stoplighting.com/new/Landscape-Lighting.aspx

The usual suspect: IE6 is saved by its own layout-bugs[1].
Standard compliant browsers need some standard CSS[2] before they'll do
what you want.

#cRight {display: table;}
...will work just fine.

If IE6' rendering is your preference for this layout, then you may add:

#layoutO3,#layoutO,#layoutO2 {display: table;}
...and mimic IE6 down the entire page.

FYI: IE6 doesn't understand the standard CSS (display: table;) I've used
here. No problems whatsoever.
Maybe (hopefully) IE7 will "get it", but you shouldn't notice anything
since IE7 will then "mimic" Firefox, Safari and Opera instead - as it
should :-)

regards
        Georg

[1]http://www.satzansatz.de/cssd/onhavinglayout.html