Kinda goofy question, but I'm looking for some help w/ class names. I'm
hoping that there might be some good established naming conventions for
my css structure.

I have a 3 column layout, call them columns A, B, and C.

Column A will be the leftmost column and will always contain navigation
so that's an easy one (sidebar, navbar, etc.).  Column C will always
contain content, so that's an easy one as well.  Column B, however, is a
little trickier.  Sometimes the column layout will be A|B|C, sometimes
A|C|B, and sometimes A|C - all depends on which page of the site you're
on.  On some pages column B will hold pictures, on others it will hold a
calendar that quick-links to anchors in column C, and sometimes it's hidden.

Anyone have a good class name for column B?

Thanks!
Mike