On 02/01/06, Christine Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I spent all of last night and today trying to finish a volunteer project. I
> am almost done but I need some help with Firefox.

[ Snip: IE needs a width of 90%, Firefox - 85% ]

What about Opera / Safari / Konqueror?

My guess is that you are suffering the usual box model issues where IE
gets the width property wrong. The simple solution is to use a Doctype
that triggers standards mode which causes IE 6 to get the width
property correct. This assumes you don't care too much about older
versions of IE (which don't have a very large market share anyway).

http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=RenderingMode
http://css-discuss.incutio.com/?page=BoxModelHack

--
David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk><http://blog.dorward.me.uk>