Morning All,

Following on from my posts last night to illustrate what I am trying to
achieve, I have thrown up a cut down copy of the frameset I am trying
to replace and it can be seen at http://tinyurl.com/a6r9f.

I'm basically trying to replace a frameset layout whilst retaining some
of the functionality.

We need to retain the footer in the fixed position since it acts as a
status bar for the application.

The columns aren't going to have coloured backgrounds but will require
a dividing line running from top to bottom.

The pages aren't designed to scroll at the required resolutions, but if
by chance there is some overflow I want the scrolling to occur within
the div, rather than moving the footer.

Any advice, pointers to samples, etc would be appreciated.
Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
Cirencester, United Kingdom