Dear All:

Trying to figure out how to get this pull-out quote to display properly
in IE. I can see it in both Opera and in FF (WinXPSP2), but not on IE.

http://www.lameeratrust.org/about

Also, the logo is getting pushed down in IE, and my using a conditional
comment is having absolutely no effect. Suggestions?

MainNav - the large links on the top, are not easily clickable in
Opera/IE. What fixes could apply? Opera 9PR expecially has some funny
tricks up it sleeve; if you hover on the link from below, only part of
it is highlighted, while if you move the cursor around, the entire area
"lights up" (as desired).

Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Rahul.