-----Original Message-----
From: Trish Meyer

Just thought someone might find this of interest and file it in the "what
not to do" file... Hope it's not too OT.

A friend of mine uses Publisher to produce newsletters, and it advertised
that it can also build websites. So she built her website and hit the
"Publish to Web" button. Apparently her site works in IEWin but not Firefox.
I'm on Mac, and when I checked it on Mac Safari, there were no navigation,
images, or anything.

http://darlenehorsley.com/

Out of curiousity, I looked at the View Source and saw something that looked
like a very strange version of CSS. At least, I don't see any tables being
built. What is that goop? (beside comic relief!) Is it XML?

I'd like to explain to her why it doesn't work, though I strongly advised
her to learn a web program...