Hi Roger

On 11 Jan 2006, at 06:36, Roger Roelofs wrote:

>> I have a couple of images on this site:
>> <http://www.uzellacourtantiques.co.uk/>
>> <http://www.uzellacourtantiques.co.uk/wp-content/themes/antiques/
>> style.css>
>>
>> The first image is the one that sits in the top left. I would like the
>> image to also appear in all the other corners. Is this possible
>> please?
> I didn't see a reply to this, if I missed it, you can ignore this.
>
> If it needs to work in ie/win, then the only way is extra markup.  You
> can sometimes manage two by styleing the html element separately...
> html {
>       background: #A30D15 url(images/bkgdcorner1.jpg) no-repeat top left;
> }

Thanks for the help Roger - in the end I went for a fixed width and
created a temporary background to sit in the fix width.

>> The second image is the one that sits in the nav bar at the bottom.
>> Rather than sit alongside the text, I would like it to sit on top. How
>> do I do this please?
>
> set the images display to block.
I tried to implement this and ended up with the code in the css. The
only thing I have found is that the nav bar does not sit central and
with fixed width the links end up being tiny. Could someone tell me how
to get the bar to centre please?

Many thanks.
--
Rich