Yeah.. we actually do something similar to what you were saying (we have
globalstyles.css).  It's good to hear that people don't have problems
with my method 2 because I am really liking it.  It seems like it has a
bunch of benefits in the long-run.  I just wanted to make sure ahead of
time that I wasn't going to be digging my own hole!!

Thanks!
Mike