Hey everyone,

I'm building a site for a client:

www.pdrsolution.com/waters/index.html

and we talked today. She uses AOL/IE as her browser
and has her view -> text size set to 'large' or
'larger'(not sure which one) where as I have mine set
to medium. The problem (as you can guess) is that the
text on the left side under the logo breaks out of the
box.

I think to myself ... what am going to do? I can't
change the font size (and or add a scroll bar- which
I'd hate to do) because that would upset people who
have their text size set to medium or small. I can
always 'lengthen' the box so that it stretches down
further to accept the text. I have to 'think outside
the box' he he he ; ) on this one!

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks-

Patrick