This is the best reaction I've gotten since I came back to this list;-0
If I had any doubts I don't now. I figured since I was only putting
the info. bottom right from this page:
http://videointegrations.com/serenity/facial_rosacea_mask.html
into 3 columns, I really didn't even need rows -  just <br />. All
the other paragraphs with pricing will eventually get an add to cart
icon and I thought the table would look a bit too "rigid" graphically.
But I had resolved especially now to go with an "invisible table". I will
put something here within the next few minutes if you'd all like to
critique;-) Thanks!

Scott