I work on Mac, Safari 2.0.2, and frequently have to Empty Cache in
order to load new CSS files etc while testing.

Recently I've noticed that one of my sites,
http://www.wildscaping.com, doesn't draw properly if I go to it
directly after emptying the cache. All you see is the Footer at the
top of the contents area; the main contents box is not drawn.

Today it's even weirder, with the Contents text drawing one word on
each line down the page.

When I go to another main tab, and than back to Home tab, the home
page draws fine.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Is there a reason for it?

What I'm really nervous about, of course, is does anyone elso see a
blank page when they visit http://www.wildscaping.com AFTER emptying
their cache?

thanks
Trish