I seem to not to get the top navigation to come up with the
background properties e.g. color set in CSS for this site
http://www.chineseculturalcentre.org.uk/joomla/

have had a look at this bug and put in the fix
http://www.positioniseverything.net/explorer/ie-listbug.html
still not working

also having real problems with the footer background colour (in IE
and mozilla suite, not firefox 1.5) on this site
http://filmworkshop.com/joomla/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=60

There also seems to be a bug with the padding on the sidebar li items
as the appear to have a strange 10px padding error occuring in IE on
a PC (but not all versions I think), this happens in both sites

My other problems are the sidebar length doesnt seem to clear the
floats properly and is causing problems with IE on mac rendering the
page or lists as horizontal menus on this page http://
www.chineseculturalcentre.org.uk/joomla/

I posted a message 2 days ago about the dropdown menu not working in
IE PC for
http://filmworkshop.com/joomla/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=60
I am still stuck as to whether this is still having problems
with .htc mime type or if there is a greater problem with the CSS
mainnav bar, had a go at quick suggested, not sure if I did right

If anyone can help with any of these issues I would be eternally
grateful