At 11:50 PM -0800 1/20/06, Trish Meyer wrote:
>html
><http://www.socahort.org/meetings.html>
>
>and CSS on page
><http://www.socahort.org/stylesheets/schs.css>
>
>the div called #archive includes the "Past Meetings" links.

After my post last night, I had the brilliant idea (well, brilliant
for me...) to made the little #archive a float left and relative div,
rather than an asboluely positioned div. Was this the right approach??

This seems to have solved the problem in Windows Explorer.

However, now in Explorer on Mac, the archive div draws underneath the
nav bar so it's unreadable. Aaargh again.

Any ideas? Besides telling them to use Safari?<G>

Trish

--

Trish Meyer, Webmaster