From: Brandon Oto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Nice to be back in the fray again. (Not really. But the fellow foot
>soldiers I do miss.)

Well, you're remembered by this foot soldier, anyway, and always welcome here.

>>> Thus: http://s92519729.onlinehome.us/
>>
>> You need to clear your footer.

>D'you mean clearing the entire footer, on the index page?

Yes -

#footer {... clear: both;}

I had to do that in each style sheet to get it to work when the switcher was
activated.

>The
>only reason I'm still working this job is because I got involved in
>it literally a year and a half ago and the client has taken this long
>to get the content sorted out... just can't escape, I tell ya.

Bummer... The tribulations of being good at something... I do expect you've had
many other things occupying your time, however. By the way, congrats on the
graduation.

~holly