On 1/22/06, Christian Heilmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Could you please not cross-post on thelist and css-d? Those of us who
> are subscribed to both get enough email as it is...
>
> DHTML = marketing speak for JavaScript + HTML + CSS
>
> It would also be very helpful to send us an example where it doesn't
> work, as Thierry's working example is nothing to debug, as there is no
> bug :-)
>
> --
> Chris Heilmann
> Blog: http://www.wait-till-i.com

Sorry about the cross-post but i didn't assume that everyone on one
list was subscribed to the other and since it is sunday i was trying
to cover all possible friendly folks out there to help out.

I know Thierry's works great...but is not quite what i need,

here is a link to a test page i am working on

http://www.todayhomes.com/v2/

i would like the menu to center itself within the table and the drop
down menu to appear below the main menu no matter what the browser
window  is sized to.

thanks,
ww