On Jan 23, 2006, at 3:12 PM, Paul Kahl wrote:
> Thanks for the input. I'm constantly freaking out about reusability.
> I'm writing my first ASP.Net aps, and .Net code is heavy enough
> without having to load a 50k stylesheet on top of it. I try to just
> multi-class tags, but sometimes that gets sloppy. I'll take a look
> into CSS-SSC and see if it's a workable solution.

Another option for you might be PHP style sheets.

Not exactly what you are doing (just found below link via a quick
google search), but should get you searching in the right direction:

http://www.stylegala.com/articles/no_more_css_hacks.htm

Big problem with PHP style sheets is caching... If you are interested
in trying something like this out, I am sure you will find pros/cons
via a google search.

Hth,
Cheers,
Micky