>Also how do I align content center with div tags. I am trying not to
>use any tables. All I want is my "navBar" to align center on the page.
>It doesn't work with text-align or
>margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto; or align="center" in the div
>tag. I can center using a table but I don't wnat to use any tables.

There's also (in addition to the many fine examples already cited) a nifty
way to do this with percentages that amazingly, I haven't seen in any
response thus far:

div.parent {width: 100%; text-align: center;}
div.child {width: 80%;}

                content

This will set the initial div at full window width, and the child will be
centered and take up 80% of the page. Or even a pixel/em dimmension instead
of the 80%. It's a bit of a hack, but works beautifully.

Paul Kahl
Web Developer
"An object at rest cannot be stopped!"