James Crumpton wrote:

>[...]
>Here's an example of what I want that works perfectly in Firefox.
>https://www.die.net/tmp/949a82a37c993784.html/ff_example.html
>
>However, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get anything like that
>working in IE. [...]
>Any suggestions or pointers on where to look for my IE woes?

Hi James.
Oops, the html-validator! There's no DOCtype, no charset, <style> is
missing the: type="text/css".
Oops, the css-validator! Doesn't show because of this.
Oops, if the css-validator would show, it should report "errors" because
of the lonely stars: * width: 100%; (at line #34 and #4).
Hope the IE-problems will melt after correcting!

Greetings,
francky