Hello list,
I have a background image on my body tag that is ostensibly the same
width as the DIV that contains the main body of text and sits partially
on top of the background image.
The problem is that when I resize IE/Win (and Opera 8.5) to right around
850px wide, the DIV becomes i pixel narrower and the background image
peeks out along the right edge creating an unsightly line. Smaller and
larger viewports cause the line to disappear.

The basic page is here: http://66.117.159.181/for_retailers_contact.php
and the CSS is here: http://66.117.159.181/pkp_styles.css

It doesn't exactly seem to fit the description of a rounding error, but
to be honest, I don't have a really good grasp on what that means.

Thank you for any help!

Don