Folks,

Passing this along on behalf of a friend. Is this a known bug? It
sounds vaguely familiar, but I can't seem to find any references.

"I'm trying to build a print style sheet for a new site; I'm running up
against a Mozilla bug. I know about the float bug - and thought I'd
worked
around it (by adding a float: none; to all blocks that normally
floated).
In fact, when I hit the problem, I even added a full-page wrapper
that wasn't
there before, and defloated THAT. (It doesn't affect view in any
browser,
that I can tell - except maybe IE 5, which I just looked at for the
first
time; it can't even SEE the site. Weird. Irrelevant, though, because
it's a
dead browser.)

Anyway - the problem is simple: When printed content is more than one
page
long, any Mozilla-based browser (Firefox, Mozilla, Camino, Netscape)
prints
only the first page. All other browsers (Mac/Win) seem fine with
printing
as many pages as they are. (Thank goodness for print preview, or I'd
be out
of paper by now. :) )"

http://iche-idaho.org/highschool.html

- Brandon