From: "Christian Heilmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Or you can save some energy, use a table for your thumbnails, and
> have
> lots of fun using CSS to, uh, style things :-)

Well, the cool thing about floated thumbnails is that they fill up the
space that is available without causing horizontal scrolling, which
can be rather handy.

Yes. I imagine a table can work depending on the presentation goals -
floated elements in others. I like David Laasko's examples much
better - though I still think a list is not necessary. There are lots
of cool possiblities in using CSS to give the indivisual thumbs
pizzazz, too.

--
Al Sparber
PVII

"Designing with CSS is sometimes like barreling down a crumbling
mountain road at 90 miles per hour secure in the knowledge that
repairs are scheduled for next Tuesday".