Felix Miata wrote:

>I like small caps.
>
>Originals:
>http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/gretcg1.jpg
>http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/gretcg2.jpg
>Current:
>http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/gretcg3.jpg
>http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/SS/gretcg4.jpg
>
>Now that the base text size is medium, the fixed width is even worse for
>high resolution users. It needs column widths set in ems, so that
>proportions are maintained according to text size, keeping the outer
>columns wide enough for their content without making line lengths in the
>middle too short. Examples of em widths at:
>http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/Sites/dlviolin.html
>http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/widths-em-v-px.html
>http://mrmazda.no-ip.com/auth/fflinelength.html

Felix - thanks! Your examples helped me to understand the difference.  I
am working on the layout right now, but I have a very busy schedule
today with band rehearsals so my time is limited.  I will let you know
when I have it fixed.  Thanks again.  You have been very helpful and I
appreciate that.

--
Gretchen