On 10/02/06, anathema <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am not following you. In its current state everything is in a
> centered wrapper, including the footer. It sounds like your
> suggesting I wrap the leftcol and content in a div and then wrap that
> in another div? Yeah I am no following. I need it spelled out for me.
> Thanks for the input though.

Then I guess I need an example to explain, but I don't have any time
for that. Anyone knows what I mean?

Oh wait, of course you could do that thing I call a wrapper with the
body, and then the centred wrapper you speak of could take the role of
the wrap you think I'm suggesting.

Loopy? I hope you get it though!

-Rob.