hi everyone:

i recently added this http://www.wholehomeresource.com/interiors.htm ,
and updated, the code for the site in general.

there has been one report of the font-size being very very small (i
think they're probably using IE6).  no other complaints and things seem
fine on my PC browsers and the client is on a Mac w/ Safari and i've
done various shots at browsercam, all okay.

i've called the font in the body at 1em and gone from there.  i've read
about the problems that IE has with font sizing sometimes, but i had
thought it was a "all or nothing" problem - meaning i would see it on my
IE if it was a problem.  can it just sort of "come and go".  what should
i have used to assure it wouldn't be a problem, assuming it is something
in my writing.

thanks very much.
Donna

--