Hello everyone,

I am having a problem with weird IE behaviour (guessed that, huh?) when
playing with rounded corners.

To do so I've created a simple piece of code as follows:

    <h2>Box header</h2><!-- for top right rounded corner -->

        Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam
        nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat
        volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation
        ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
        Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse
        molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero
        et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril
        delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

The CSS is as follows:

.sidebox { /* top left corner */
    background: #f00 url(border_tl_c9d3de.gif) no-repeat left top;
    margin-bottom: 20px;
}

.sidebox h2 { /* top right corner and text */
    font-size: 12px;
    margin: 0 0 0 7px;
    padding: 4px 0 4px 0;
    background: #c9d3de url(border_tr_c9d3de.gif) no-repeat right top;
}

.sidebox div { /* bottom left corner */
    background: #e8ebf0 url(border_bl_e8ebf0.gif) no-repeat left bottom;
}

.sidebox div div { /* bottom right corner and text */
    margin:  0 0 0 7px;
    padding: 0 7px 4px 0;
    background: #e8ebf0 url(border_br_e8ebf0.gif) no-repeat right bottom;
}

After I added the margin-bottom to the .sidebox div its background area
growed with the margin... Since I don't know how to describe this
correctly you might want to have a look at the example:

http://www.b-a-l-u.de/PG/stuff/border_problem/

The problematic area is the #f00 one. Does anyone have a hint how to
avoid that or what causes it?

     Balu