I love the valuable advice here, so here I go again...

I am creating a print stylesheet for our website at work and so far
things are going great except for one problem that I'm not sure how to
fix.

I'm using a float: left; or float: right; for images (brought in through
2 different classes) within our body text which looks great on screen,
but it doesn't translate to print. The image appears and then the text
breaks to the next line.

Is there a way to change the style for these image classes in the print
stylesheet so that the image prints with the text wrapping around it as
it appears on screen?