Schalk wrote:
> Greetings All,
>
> Please have a look at the following pages:
> http://www.volume4.com/fc/index.html
> http://www.volume4.com/fc/entry_archive.html
>
> Let me know any problems you run into. I know IE6 has some bugs, the
> strangest for though is what happens in Opera. Thanks!

If you are concerned about Opera's rendering, then you probably haven't
seen Safari.

#content collapses to 252px, leaving 50%=126px for both #left and #right.

I think you need to apply width:100% to #content.

The navigation problem in Opera and Safari is a float drop of the
navigation ul#top-nav, resulting in a huge gap. This happens in Fx after
one step in text zoom, too.

A global setting seems to be the culprit:
   h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, pre, blockquote, label, ul, ol, dl, fieldset,
address { margin: 1em 5%; }

I wouldn't use such a %-margin set, at least not for IE, as this could
be an invitation to disaster.

You should rethink the positioning of the navigation
   #top-nav {padding: 91px 0 0 330px; position: relative; float: left; }

The huge left padding must cause a float drop at a certain text zoom.

Ingo

--
http://www.satzansatz.de/css.html