Hi,

Couple of CSS conundrums I need solved:

Page: http://www.homes2view.biz/dev/index.php

CSS: http://www.homes2view.biz/dev/css/styles.css

1. I've managed to get the footer to rest on the bottom of the page
after many hours searching for answers, I need the #content div (The
main text area) to follow on down to the footer so that the grey bg
and border finishes on the top border of the footer.

2. The top of the page has the date and directly below that are three
bullet points with my own specified bullet image, it looks good in
FireFox but in IE the bullets cling to the text, any ideas what I can
do to make it look like it does in FireFox.

Any more information needed please ask, thanks in advance.

Stuart