Hello,

I am testing with FireFox, IE6 and Opera on my local host. My page
displays almost correctly in FF and IE6, but fails to display a CSS menu
in Opera. When I upload the files to the server, all of the browsers
display the page about the same, ie, the menu displays.

I am using ASP.NET and have includes for the CSS and INC files and for the
html for the menu. The include for the INC and HTML are not expanded on
the local host, but expand just fine on the server.

This is holding up my development since I need to FTP to the server to see
any corrections and turn around is extremely slow because of timeouts.

Thanks
Dennis