> I have an unwanted separation between 2 div's in Firefox.
> It works fine on IE6.
>
> This is the link : http://www.auxe.net/test
>
> I need some help.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Michel, Florence, Italy.

Hi Michel,

I couldn't resist but to change a few things. I hope you don't mind, so here
is my 2 cents. Oh! By the way, I've tested on FF 1.5.0.1 and IE 6 with XP
SP2.

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
<head>
<title>prova2</title>
<!--
p, h3 {
        margin: 0 15px;
}

h2, h3 {
        font-size: 150%;
}

#container {
        position: absolute;
        left: 10px;
        top: 10px;
}

h2 {
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;
        width: 322px;
        height: 119px;
        background: url(centrale.jpg) no-repeat;
}

#wrap {
        margin: 0;
        padding: 15px 0 0 0;
        width: 322px;
        height: auto;
        background: #fff url(laterale.jpg) repeat-y right top;
}

#wrap div {
        padding: 0 0 25px 0;
        background: url(piede.jpg) no-repeat bottom;
}

-->
</head>

  <h2>Title of the page</h2>
    <h3>Lorem</h3>
lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem.
Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Aenean viverra malesuada libero. Fusce ac
quam. Donec neque. Nunc venenatis enim nec quam. Cras faucibus, justo vel
accumsan aliquam, tellus dui fringilla quam, in condimentum augue lorem non
tellus.</p>
pede vitae lacinia accumsan, enim nibh elementum orci, ut volutpat eros
sapien nec sapien. Suspendisse neque arcu, ultrices commodo, pellentesque
sit amet, ultricies ut, ipsum. Mauris et eros eget erat dapibus mollis.
Mauris laoreet posuere odio. Nam ipsum ligula, ullamcorper eu, fringilla at,
lacinia ut, augue. Nullam nunc.></p>

This way you are also getting rid of unnecessary markup from html as well.

Best regards,
Cem Meric

Kalkadoon
Corporate Solutions