I have a two column layout, with the right hand column being of varying

length depending on the contents, and both relatively positioned. I

would like the right and left hand columns to appear to be the same

length - I've tried using heights, but I'd have to have a different

height values for every page, and change them each time the content was

adjusted.

I've tried putting a background on an overall container, but as I'm

using ems for the widths, the background appeared as different sizes in

each of Opera, IE and FF (Win). I've tried dodgying up a table around it

with backgrounds in the two columns, but that also displayed

inconsistantly.

I'd really love to not have to use pixel measurements, or lay the entire

page out with tables.

Any ideas on how these two columns can meet up?

http://www.hamiltonbd.com/test2/gallery_furn.html

Tammy

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential
and priveleged information.  If you are not the intended recipient please note
that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive
this message in error, please delete it and notify the sender.

Keep up to date with what's happening in Australian sport.

Visit http://www.ausport.gov.au