Hi all - just realised what I did. Learned how to appease IE re centering of
divs, but put text-align: center in the container rather than the bsoy.
Looks ok now, apart from some small issues with dimensions which I guess are
part and parcel of navigating this minefield. However, any comments or
suggestions on how the site looks in IE now would still be appreciated,
actually even more so as they may be subtle ones...