I'm new to the CSS game, fresh from a table lifetime.  I hate tables, am in
love with CSS... but (you knew there was a "but")...

I have a new site design I'm working on at http://clwill.com/new/   The page is
index.html, the CSS is in clwill.css.  Obviously this is just an instance of my
template page that I'm working on, I'll be all over the actual pages once I get
this one nailed.  (And yes, clearly some more work is to be done on centering,
hovers, etc.)

The problem is with the nav items that are supposed to show up in the dark
banner above the gold bar.  And just for a change of life, and to prove that
weird things still happen in this world: It works on IE6, but NOT on FF.

I know this is something silly and I'm just naïve.  Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks,
Chris