Hello,

This is my first post here so please be gentle. :)

I'm having a problem with a CSS layout I started from a "template" I
took from here:

http://www.fu2k.org/alex/css/layouts/3Col_NN4_FMFM.mhtml

The comments in the source file referenced this mailing list so I
naturally turned here for help before starting to smash my head on the
keyboard.

Here's what I'm talking about:

http://www.link7.ro/misc/cssd/test1.html

Basically I have a 3 (faux-)column layout with 3 floated divs. The
first and second columns are put in a separate container float and the
third column is floated next to this container. Everything was alright
while developing in Firefox but then I checked in IE 6 and there it
was: the surprise! The contents of the third column were not showing
up. I think it's there though, because it's taking up space under the
other elements... But it's somehow invisible. I tried fiddling with
the contained div's width and I noticed that if I reduce it by ~5
pixels the content shows up in IE but it's misaligned to the right and
I don't understand why because if I set the third column's background
to be visible there's clearly a gap on the left even if I set all
margins and paddings to 0.

Sorry about the mess in the code, I know half the comments are in
English (kept from the original template) half are in Romanian. It's
actually a draft, I haven't had time to clean it up yet.

Please suggest fixes.

Thanks,
Janos