Peter Hyde-Smith wrote:

> I'd appreciate a quick check of http://www.baywerks.net/index.html
> especially using IE 6, and Win2K and WinNT.
Peter, just a quick look at all  these pages in Linux (debian) Opera,
FF, SeaMonkey (all @ 1280). I also looked at two of them in Konqueror
3.3, and they were fine (if only  I could remember which two).
Browsercam is down, so could not do IE checks on any of your pages.

The above page(index.html), is good to go. Easy to read (except maybe
for the sub-head), zooms wellexcept for the head). Good with with image
disabled.

> Also
> http://www.baywerks.net/bayonetags/tag50118.20060223/B1LLC50118nucleationstudy.html
Logo is soft, and filling in-- otherwise fine, although the black is a
little deadly IMO.

> and http://www.baywerks.net/bayonetags/tag50118.20060223/B1PIB50118.html No
> particular issues, just looking for obvious faults.

Logo is soft, and filling in-- header text overlaps and crosses over at
extreme zoom. Date looks peculiar as it is half in and half out of the
yellow at default.Maybe the black /is/ better than the off-blue. Maybe
not. Or maybe, who cares...?(just kidding, of course).
> I was finally asked by my day job to post some of my technical work for our
> customer's viewing pleasure.
>
> Finally, can someone explain why, in
> http://www.baywerks.net/bayonetags/tag50118.20060223/Photolink.50118filters.121505.html
>
> for example, the return to article link in the upper right is not underlined
> in Opera 8, but is in IE6 and Firefox.

Dunno. I think I'd be more concerned with:
1/ what happens when you disable all images in FF
2/ what happens at 150% in Opera/8.51.
3/ and why that link covers h3 on zoom in the Gecko's.

> Peter

Regards,
~davidLaakso