[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have managed to create an extra horizontal border somehow
> that I do not need and wish to get rid of.  The page displays
> fine in FireFox.  I have narrowed it to having to do with this
> section of my CSS but can not figure out wherew to corect it
> at.

[snip code]

> Here is the page url:
> http://www.hhimusic.com/download/MK/
>
> Here is the CSS url:
> http://www.hhimusic.com/download/MK/css/main.css

It's a bug (of course), but I don't know if it's documented or
under what name. Maybe it's the same bug as the one that
duplicates pieces of text when the widths of floating columns add
up to exactly 100%.

Anyway, what you're seeing is the top border of a duplicate of
the #navcontainer. If you add more content to it so that it gets
higher, so does the duplicate.
It's caused by a combination of having a negative (top)margin on
the ul, and no set width on the div#navcontainer. Add a width
(even 100% does the trick) to div#navcontainer, or drop the
negative margin on the ul, and the duplicate disappears.

--
Els
http://locusmeus.com/